Monday, August 8, 2011

Grilled Salmon with a Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce Glaze

I promised I'd be doing a lot o new recipes in the next few days and I was not lying! I am so excited to share this grilled salmon with you. It is just fabulous and if you like salmon, you'll love this! It's a favorite at my house. I recently made it or two of my oldest, best friends from high school, and they just raved about it!

Ingredients:
4 salmon fillets
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 lemon
1/2 orange
1.5 cloves minced garlic
cooking spray


Directions:
Prepare the grill - throw on your coals and get burning. (I use charcoal, but a gas grill would be fine, too).


While coals are getting ready, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, juice from one lemon and half an orange, and minced garlic in a bowl. Stir well.


Take glaze and pour over salmon in baking pan.


Make sure grill is ready, should be low-medium heat.  Spray grill rack with cooking spray to make sure salmon doesn't stick. 


Grill salmon 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from grill.

Bon appetite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio